I have discovered an awesome little company called Simple Mills that makes awesome gluten free/paleo baking mixes. I made the Banana Muffin & Bread Mix a week or two ago and added a real banana and some walnuts and made the most delicious little banana bread muffins!
I also got this Vanilla Cupcake & Cake Mix and made some sweet little cupcakes out of them. The cake mix has such simple ingredients, so I don’t feel a bit guilty for indulging in these (6 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Almond Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Coconut Flour, Baking Soda, Sea Salt) I also made some refined sugar and dairy free coconut cream frosting to top them. SO MUCH YUM, people.
Ingredients for the cupcakes:
– 1 box Simple Mills vanilla cupcake and cake mix
– 3 eggs
– 1/3 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
– 1/3 cup water
– 1 tbsp natural vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Put cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill the cups about 2/3 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool before frosting.
Ingredients for frosting: – 1 cup full fat coconut milk
– 1 cup agave nectar or honey
– pinch sea salt
– 5 teaspoons arrowroot powder
– 1 tablespoon water
– 1¼ cup coconut oil
I found this coconut cream frosting on Elana’s Pantry. You can find directions on her blog. I also topped the frosting with some unsweetened shredded coconut.
I was super skeptical about the frosting. I am a buttercream addict! That is literally the only frosting I consider to be real frosting. So nothing to me really lives up to that…but this coconut cream frosting is actually really delicious, sweet and creamy. The cupcakes are moist and fluffy…YUM!
Also, shout out to my MOM for gifting me this cute little cupid inspired cupcake set and cupcake/cake-pop stand! You the best, Ma!
Alrighty, I hope you have a super special V-Day doing whatever it is that you will be doing…whether it is going out with your S.O. or your girls, or your boys, HAVE FUN! Don’t forget that the day is all about love, so go ahead and spread a little kindness!
Happy Monday! I don’t know about you guys, but now that Christmas and New Years is over I am ready for spring! I am ready for dresses, sandals, warm sunshine on my skin and NOT being freezing all the time. (I know wah wah you live in Southern California and the coldest it ever gets is 50 degrees wah wah) Whatever, I am definitely not equipped for the cold. But it truly has been uncharacteristically cold and rainy here is SoCal.
The dreary, cold weather has been making me dream of warmer temps in tropical places (like my vacation to Cancun in October). So, I whipped up this tropical inspired green smoothie to (sort of) satisfy my tropical cravings.
I have mentioned before in my Acai Bowl post that Cody and I keep lots of smoothie ingredients stocked up in our house so that we can kind of mix-n-match and grab-n-go pretty much anytime we would like. I think if you truly want to elevate your wellness, health and veggie intake you should jump on that smoothie train, too! It is SO easy and fun and so very good for you! So pick your favorite veggies, fruits, and additives and keep them stocked up in your fridge, freezer and pantry.
– 1 cup kale
– 1 cup spinach
– 1/4 frozen pineapple chunks (I used TJ’s)
– 1/4 frozen pineapple chunks (TJ’s)
– 1/2 banana
– 1/2 avocado
– 1 tbs coconut butter
– 1 tbs ground flax seed
– 1 tbs chia seeds
– 1 tsp bee pollen
– 1 tsp matcha powder
– 1-2 scoops Vital Proteins collagen peptides
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 1 handful unsweetened, shredded coconut flakes
– 1/2-1 cup water (optional)
Put all ingredients into a nutri-bullet cup or a blender and blend until you reach desired consistency. If you would like it a little thinner, I would add 1/2-1 cup water. Put into cup and sprinkle the top with a bit more of the bee pollen, chia seeds and coconut flakes. ENJOY!
***This recipe creates a rather large smoothie. You can make it all and freeze the other half for later, or you can just cut the ingredients in half.
Yep, this is definitely my current favorite. I have been craving it as soon as I wake up in the morning! A close second is a blueberry, pear, walnut smoothie that I also am kind of obsessed with! Should I post that one too? Let me know in the comments below!
I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend. As always, thanks so much for reading, and for the support!
I am constantly trying to find new ways to mix up my workouts, because I tend to get really bored with certain workouts if I do them too often. I ran across sliding core disc workouts and I was intrigued. I bought these earlier this year, but only recently have I really been utilizing them.
I am finding that I really am starting to love them. After cardio I will do a mini all sliding disc workout, or I will incorporate certain sliding disc moves into other interval or functional routines.
This sliding disc workout is SURE to challenge you in ways that lifting simply just can’t. The sliders activate all of your stabilizer muscles that you may not hit when you are doing static lifts. This type of workout exhausts my muscles in a much different way than other resistance workouts do. It is also very low impact, which is good for older bones, or for runners who are trying to keep the amount of impact to a minimum when resistance training.
Another huge plus with these magic sliding discs is that they are perfect for traveling. If you are a jet setter or are concerned with how to keep up with workouts while on vacation, just throw these in a bag along with some bands and you are good to go!
Here is a 7 move full body sliding disc circuit that is definitely going to challenge you!:
1. Alternating side and backwards lunges
Start in standing position. Slide one leg out to the side. Keep your booty back and don’t let that knee go too far over the toe of the foot that all of your weight is on. Slide back to the starting position. Take the same leg and slide it behind you into a regular lunge position, again, don’t let the knee of the leg with all of your weight on it go too far over your toe. Do 20 reps each side.
2. 1 leg mountain climbers
Start in high plank position with a slider underneath only one foot and have your other foot/leg hover over the floor. Start pedaling your knees up towards your chest keeping one foot on the slider and continue to hover the other leg over the ground. Keep your head up, back flat and don’t let your tush rise too high into the air. Do 20 reps per side.
3. Slide-out push ups
Start in plank position ok knees with a slider under each hand (on your toes if you are super tough and can do these in full plank). Slide one arm out in front of you while doing a push up with the other arm. Repeat with other arm. Don’t let your tush rise into the air and keep that plank strong. Do 20 reps.
4. Hamstring slide-ins:
Start in bridge position with a slider under each foot. Slide your feet out as far as you can and them slide them back in. Keep your glues flexed and don’t compromise your bridge position. Do 15-20 reps.
5. Sliding Pikes
Start in high plank position with a slider underneath each foot. Start to slide your feet in towards your hands with your core until your tush is high up in the air. Slide back out to plank position. Do 20 reps.
6. Sliding squat jack
Start standing with a slider under each foot. Slide your legs out into squat position while simultaneously thrusting your arms upward like you are doing a jumping jack. Slide legs back to starting position and bring arms back down to your sides. When you go into your squat remember to keep your chest up, tush back and protect your knees by not letting them go over your toes.
7. Burpee sliders
Start standing with sliders under both feet. Put your hands on the floor right in front of your feet. Then you will slide your legs back into plank position and then slide them back into your hands so that you land in a low squat position. Come out of the squat position then raise your arms up over your head. Repeat 20 times.
Yes, it is a total burner. I did this workout the day before I shot this at the gym to make sure that it was good. I was seriously so sweaty after! It was such a good workout. So amazing!
Here are the sliders I have and used in the photos above. I also see that these got pretty good reviews on Amazon. I am telling you, some discs along with these bands is like the perfect way to stay fit while you are away from a gym.
I got these leggings just before Christmas and I love them. They are so different and high waisted! It also doesn’t hurt that they are on sale for less than $40. (They come in this super cute print, too!) This tank top is on sale for less than $7. Cody got me these Nikes for Christmas and I love them. They are so comfortable and light to workout in.
Give this one a try. Like I mentioned before this is a really low impact workout, which makes it perfect for me right now because I am training for a half-marathon! (Post to come!)
I will also be posting an awesome smoothie recipe later this week, it is one of my favorite recipes that I make that has some amazing for you ingredients! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I literally didn’t put make-up on or wear anything but my jammies and gym clothes and it was AMAZING! Sometimes you just need a weekend to lay low, ya know?!
Lately Cody and myself have been ALL ABOUT mixing those good ole greens into our smoothies…Cody calls them “shakes” or “juice.” I love sippin’ on them when I sit in traffic every morning (most of the time double fisting with coffee). It fills me up, give me a big ole dose of healthy green goodness first thing in the morning and just gets my day off to a really good start.
Sometimes I will treat myself a smoothie or acai bowl from nekter or another juice place. This particular morning I had the bright idea to make my own bowl! I went over to whole foods and picked up a few things and made these, and I think they turned out really good! I am going to share approximate measurements of of what I used…but really play with it if you want to! Add your fav smoothie additives, your favorite fruit and your favorite granola. Or, even better, make your own granola! The possibilities are literally endless. We mainly make all of our smoothies in a nutri-bullet, so that is what I will be using to mix our bowls.
Ingredients: This makes 2 bowls:
1/2 cup almond milk
4 4.oz Acai packets
1 and 1/2 bananas
small container blueberries
small container pomegranate seeds
2 tablespoons finely ground flax seeds
2 tablespoons hemp seeds
3-4 table spoons bee pollen
1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
2 scoops Vital Proteins collagen peptides (I only put this in my bowl, not Cody’s)
3 tablespoons raw honey
2 cups Purely Elizabeth blueberry hemp ancient grain granola (LOVE THIS GRANOLA!)
10 ice cubes
Chop up all of your fruits (excluding pomegranate seeds) and put to the side, somewhere easily accessible. Divide up all of your measurements of seeds, nuts, coconut flakes, and bee pollen into tiny containers so it is easier to stick to appropriate portions when assembling the smoothie.
Start by emptying two of the packets of frozen acai into the nutribullet cup. Then go ahead and put half of everything into the smoothie (excluding pomegranate seeds, bee pollen, granola and honey). Blend it to your desired consistency. **If you are doing two servings at once in a blender simply put all of the measured out portions, instead of just half. You will also leave out the excluded items mentioned above.
I would also recommend adding a scoop (or two!) of the Vital Proteins collagen peptides to the smoothie bowl, as well. It is tasteless so it will not alter the taste of the smoothie at all.
Once your smoothie is blended put it in a bowl, or a container to eat out of. Spread a nice layer of the granola over the top of the smoothie. Take the strawberries, blueberries, banana, pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes, and bee pollen and sprinkle ass you wish over the top. After that is done drizzle your desired amount of the raw honey over the top. Eat, and ENJOY!
They were seriously so filling and yummy. I think you could add some nut butter or a scoop of vanilla protein powder, as well if you wanted to bulk it up a bit. The Purely Elizabeth granola is seriously my favorite. I love just eating it with some almond milk first thing in the morning with my coffee. YUM!
I know it seems like a lot of ingredients, but I actually had a lot of the stuff already, as we do eat smoothies often. I find that I like to accumulate a lot of additives so that I can mix and match them. It is so much fun, I feel like a smoothie mixologist! I would totally love to know your favorite smoothie additives, too! Please leave them in the comments below! Are there any I can’t live without?
Have a great Wednesday! Home stretch to the weekend! It is Cody’s birthday this weekend, and I am treating him out to dinner like he does to me, often…sweet man! Ok, have a great weekend!
HAPPY 2017!!! I cannot believe it is the start of a new year already. This year literally flew by so fast!
Often times in the new year people set new year’s resolutions that fall off within the first few weeks of the year. I, myself, am guilty of letting it happen. A few years ago I gave up on the idea of new year’s resolutions altogether because it seemed like a bunch of crap to me. They still kind of do…not to say that they may not work for some. For me, I find that instead of making these sudden changes, I react more positively and effectively to gradual lifestyle choices. I find that going cold turkey cutting myself off to all of my guilty pleasures only makes me want them even MORE! That is the exact opposite effect of what I want to happen. So, I guess these are what you would call my Anti-Resolutions. With gradual lifestyle choices you can slowly introduce new ideas, responsibilities, rituals, etc…and you aren’t completely thrown out of your element.
Without further ado, here are my Anti-Resolutions for 2017! (but also for like, ever…):
Spend more time outdoors: I love fresh air and I seriously do not get enough of it. When you work and spend 8+ hours in an office it does become more difficult to spend time outdoors. Especially this time of year because it is dark and cold when you walk out of the office, and it just makes me want to cuddle. This one will likely be the hardest for me, not because I don’t want to spend time outdoors, it just physically and logistically will be less likely to happen because, well, life…I plan on taking advantage of my weekends and will try to go on hikes, run outdoor instead of the treadmill at the gym, or even something as simple as taking a walk on the beach or a nice path.
SAVE SAVE SAVE!: Yes, 2017 will be the year of savings. There are so many things that I believe the future holds for me (i.e. wedding, house, babies, etc…) so I am making it a priority to be able to afford them when the time comes I have also recently opened an IRA so that I can begin to save for retirement (ugh, so adult….I can barely handle it). I also plan on making a spreadsheet with all of my monthly bills to set a “fun spending” budget for myself as well as figure out how much I can save monthly and still be comfortable.
Travel more: I have been fortunate enough to go on a few trips in my lifetime, however, I haven’t even scratched the surface on the list of places I would love to visit. Right now is the perfect time to travel for Cody and myself; we have no animals, no kids and no house. Unfortunately, traveling costs money, so this resolution definitely goes hand in hand with #2! We are determined to become frugal travelers, so be expecting some posts on that in the future!
Eat less sugar: For the most part, I would definitely say I have a pretty good diet. There are some things I refuse to give up (Del Taco and In-N-Out I am lookin’ at you!) But, in general, Cody and myself put extra effort into giving our bodies the best fuel possible. I do have one major downfall; SUGAR. Yeah, I love that shit. I crave it daily, and it is so bad! In 2017 I vow to make a conscious effort to reduce my sugar intake. Has anyone seen my willpower?
Spend less money on material possessions: If you know me, I LOVE shopping. I do. I also just love things, love to have things, love to touch things, love to wear things…ALL THE THINGS!!. I recently watched a documentary on Netflix called “Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things.” Needless to say I am not ready to be a full fledged minimalist, however, it made me realize that I have SO MANY things that I do not use. Can you imagine how much money I would have saved if I didn’t buy those items to begin with?! I plan on going with the “24 hour rule.” If I want something, I will set a reminder on my phone to revisit it 24 hours later, whether it be in store or online, and take that time to really think about if that item is essential to my life. In turn, I plan on spending more money (but not overspending!) on experiences instead.
Focus on wellness, in general: To me, this means caring for my body in a more holistic way. Care about all of the sums that complete my whole, and encourage others to live and treat their bodies the same way. This means caring about what food you are putting into your body, what products you are putting onto your skin, detergents and cleaners, etc… This will likely become quite an important part of not only my life, but also of this blog.
With that being said, there’s going to be some changes around here! Yes, that is right, be expecting slightly different posts and inspirations from My JennaRaetion. I will be sharing some of my favorite workouts, recipes (both of the healthy and splurge variety), reviews of books, podcasts, and there may still be some beauty and fashion sprinkled in from time to time. I am REALLY excited for all of the new changes and I hope that you will follow along with me to make 2017 your best year yet!
As always, thank you so much for reading and for the support. It means so much. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you ever have a post suggestion let me know!
In college, I didn’t really watch that much TV. I mean, every once in a while I would sit down and watch an episode of The Voice (mainly because I am in Love with Adam Levine) but mostly, I was just too busy. While I am still, by my standards, a pretty busy person I do watch a lot more TV. I guess it is because my life has completely changed into the life of a working adult, and at the end of the day, it is just nice to sit and watch some TV. It also doesn’t hurt that there are some crazy-entertaining shows out there. Here are my top 13 and the ones that I think are worth your time.
1. Friends: This is my ALL TIME favorite TV show. I have seen it all the way through about 10 or so times. I think I have most of the episodes memorized at this point. I could also probably tell you what hairstyle Rachel had for each season. To say I am obsessed is an understatement. I always tell Cody that if we get married, I want to make our entrance into the reception to “I’ll be there for you.”
2. Game of Thrones: I was REALLY REALLY late to this one. But, after being repeatedly told by multiple people that we needed to watch it, we finally did it. I must admit it did take a good season to fully become enthralled, but when it gets ya, it GETS YA! Seriously, the storyline is too nuts, the costumes are beautiful and intricate, and the fight scenes are way too real and intense. I think it has something for everybody.
3. Weeds: This show has been around for awhile now (originally aired on 2005, ended in 2012) but we just barely watched it through all the way a few months ago. Then again a second time just recently. It was that good. I like to call Weeds the “watered-down female version of Breaking Bad.” What I liked most about this show was the unpredictability of the story line. Also, it has a killer soundtrack.
4. The Walking Dead: Just WHOA. This show is intense to say the least. I originally thought it would be a little much for me, but I got SUPER into it and just kept wanting to watch. Thinking about how a zombie apocolypse would absolutely turn the world upside down is just nuts. Watch it, do it!
Yes, that is Dr. Drake Ramoray…
5. Pretty Little Liars: Yes, love this show and I am not ashamed! I can’t help it, the drama just simply draws me in cannot wait until all of the newest season comes to Netflix so I can binge watch the crap out of this teenie bopper gem.
6. Parks & Recreation: Amy Poehler is right up there with Jennifer Aniston in terms of “women I want to be when I grow up.” Everything she touches is GOLD. This show is no exception. This is definitely the type of happy/witty show you need to watch between watching Game of Thrones and The walking Dead.
7. Friday Night Lights: TIM RIGGINS. Google him. The small town in this show reminds me of where I grew up, and it brings back all the hometown nostalgic feels. Also, FOOTBALL PANTS.
8. The Office: I did watch this back in high school, but ultimately forgot about it and never finished it when I went off to college. Cody and I just recently watched it the whole way through and I was pleasantly reminded HOW GOOD IT IS. Rainn Wilson the funny uncle you want your children to have growing up.
9. How I Met Your Mother: HIMYM, as I like to call it is most definitely up there with Friends. I just want to be friends with everyone on this show, especially the notorious womanizing forever man-child, Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris, whom I adore).
10. Sherlock: I have the hugest nerd-girl crush on Benedict Cumberbatch probably EVER. He is seriously adorable and mega talented. This modern-day rendition of the British Spy and his right-hand-man will have you glued to the TV, episode after episode, I promise. The episodes are actually really long, like mini movies, but so easy to sit and watch. It currently has three seasons with the first two containing only three episodes each and the third season containing 4 episodes. I have done a bit of research for you, and the good news is that apparently the very in-demand cast has been filming the fourth season all through spring and summer, and will be released on new year’s day 2017. HURRAH!
11. Stranger Things: Ok, so there is only 1 season of this one, so you can only kind of binge-
watch…but IT IS SO GOOD, so I had to include it. I was hooked from the very first episode and just had to keep watching. It is sent in the 1980’s and gives a total Goonies vibe, but slightly darker. It is rumored that season two is in production and will be released Summer ‘17. NOT SOON ENOUGH, NETFLIX!
12. Chef’s Table: In this documentary-type show they showcase a new chef every episode and talk about their background, their style of cooking, the restaurants they have opened, and it is incredible. The pictures are crisp, the stories are raw, and the food looks delicious!
13. Mad Men: I haven’t finished the last season of this one as of yet. I am sad it will be over. I always wonder what it would be like to have been alive in the 1960’s and 70’s. This show gives you a peek into that. Plus Don Draper (in the earlier seasons) is a BABE.
I honestly hope that you give a few of these a chance this cuddle season. Recently my perfect Saturday night has been cooking a delicious meal then settling down to watch a few episodes of our current show. Do you have any favorites? If so, let me know in the comments below, or you can email me! I always love suggestions and talking to those with similar show interests as me!
I feel like trends come and go so often…it is seriously so hard to keep up. It seems like I will buy something, wear it once and then donate it to goodwill, or sell it. Then, we get the next trendy item, and the cycle repeats and goes on and on and well, you get the point… So I have decided to try adding more neutrals and classic cut pieces. I feel most crisp and classic in white, so a soft, white button up shirt with a boyfriend fit was a no brainer. Then I thought about what jeans can I depend on to dress up or down….my dark skinny jeans, duh. What shoe is probably the most versatile? I would say my nude pumps. Then I added a black leather bag in a classic shape (satchel) and my good ole trusty ray-ban aviators. So crisp and classic.
I am finding it way easier to get dressed because almost everything I own can be mixed and matched. LOVE THAT! I am thinking I will wear this exact outfit to work at some point this week. Speaking of this week, BLAH MONDAY after a 4 day weekend. I am kind of already looking forward to next weekend! I hope everyone has a short & fabulous week!
Happy Black Friday, Ya’ll!!! I hope you shop till you drop today! I did a bit of mine last weekend…and it was exhausting, so I am just hangin’ out today. But if you happen to need some gift inspiration for your loved ones, don’t worry…I got you covered! Today’s post will be featuring gift ideas for your dude, your girlfriends and for the athletes and gym rats. Don’t forget to also get some inspiration from my Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Part 1 from last week!
If you have enough courage to brave the malls and stores today, then kudos to you! But if you are exhausted and think you deserve a day off (like me!!!) then you can simply shop all of the good sales on the interwebs. A lot and I mean A LOT of the items above are on major sale. GO GO GO!
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that you got to eat lots of yummy food! Happy shopping!
– 3 tablespoons chili powder
– 1 1/2 tablespoons minded garlic (about two cloves)
– 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
– 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 3 tablespoons oil
– 1 1/2 lbs. tilapia fillets (or another white fish)
For theGreen Pepper Sauce:
– 4 serrano peppers (hot)
– 6 cloves garlic
– 3 tablespoons fish sauce
– 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
– juice and zest of 1 lime
– 8-10 corn tortillas
– 1 cup shredded red cabbage
– 2 small tomatoes, diced
– 1/2 cup sliced scallions
– cilantro for garnish and lime wedges for serving
– Avocado, radishes (optional)
1. Make the spicy mayo: In a small bowl mix mix together the mayo and Sriracha until blended and smooth.
2. Cook the fish: In a medium bowl combine the chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil. Rub the spice mixture over all of the fish filets. Heat a skillet with the other 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil over medium to hight heat. Place the fish filets in the hot oil. Cook on each side about 3 minutes until golden brown and slightly charred. You may need to do this in a few rotations depending on how large your skillet is. After fish is cooked put on a plate and gently flake it with a fork.
3. Make the green pepper sauce: Add the peppers, garlic, fish sauce, brown sugar and the lime zest and juice to a blender or food processor. Pulse to chop up the peppers, then blend until smooth.
4. Assemble the Tacos: Grill the tortillas over a gas stove using thongs. Place the flaked fish on the tortilla. Top with the scallions, cabbage, tomato, spicy mayo, green pepper sauce and cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
I LOVE TACOS. I think I crave them more than any food in the world. To some people comfort food is chicken noodle soup or mac n’ cheese. My comfort food is tacos. I especially love fish tacos. I have made several versions of a fish taco, with all different toppings, sauces, torrillas, etc…but this recipe I think is my absolute favorite I have made. There is so many flavors and a good kick of spice. The recipe is a tad bit time consuming, but these are PERFECT for a weekend at home dinner-date!
This recipe does have a lot of components, but it is beyond delicious! Cody loved it, too! Fresh toppings, a creamy spicy mayo and a green sauce with a kick atop crispy, flaky and spicy fish with a fire charred corn torilla. BOOM! so good! Do it! Use it as that gap meal between Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving this week. We paired ours with refried black beans and a rice and orzo pilaf. Magnificent! My tummy was for sure happy after this meal!
I hope your Monday is wonderful! I hope your (hopefully) 3 day week is amazing!
Every year I absolutely dread Christmas shopping. I LOVE giving gifts, but always worry if the recipient will love the gift. I hate gifting crap that they will likely never use again, so, I typically aim to give something they will actually use and appreciate. So, as my gift to you; my loyal readers, is part 1 of the ULTIMATE GIFT GUIDE! There is guaranteed something for everyone at a few different price points.
I seriously cannot believe that next weekend is Thanksgiving! Christmas will be here before we know it, so you better start shopping now! I would also keep an eye out on Cyber Monday for some of the techie gadgets mentioned above! They truly have some great deals the Monday after Thanksgiving. I am going outlet shopping with Cody’s mom and sister this weekend, and it is seriously getting me through this week! That, and we are going to a Friendsgiving Saturday night, and I am making a few super yummy things that may or may not be on the blog soon! NOM!
Keep an eye out for THE ULTIMATE GIFT GUIDE part 2, coming next week! Ok, have a SUPER weekend! I hope it is equally relaxing and productive.
As always, thanks so much for reading and leaving sweet remarks!