FINALLLYYYY getting my NSale favs up!
Boy oh boy….there was some good stuff in this years sale! I really had a hard time narrowing it down.
Here are my picks!:
1. Zella Workout Top: I really have been trying to add to my workout apparel repertoire, and I think this tank is the perfect addition. The material looks solid and the top looks supportive.
2. Bobbi Brown Nude Lips Set: I LOVE me a nude lip! What I love most about this set is you can combine different combinations of the products to create your desired texture. (i.e. glossy, mette, etc..)
3. Zella “Live In” Leggings: I LOVE the color of these! They are so so soft!
4. Lush Twist Front Top: It gives the illusion of front tucking your shirt, which i love!
5. Lush Bell Sleeve Dress: I think this dress is flow-y and light enough to pull it off in the summer and would be so so cute paired with a fuzzy vest and boots during the fall or “winter” in CA.
6. Lush V-Neck Tee: You can never have too many tees! You can wear now while its scorching hot outside then layer a flannel over it in the fall.
7. Crossbody Bag: Such a classic shape and cute little size. The cognac color will also transition gracefully from summer to fall.
8. Lace-up Pointy Toe Flats: I guess I have a thing for cognac this year?? These literally scream goes-with-everything-I-own!
9. Voluspa Candle Trio: My favorite candles everrrr! They are so potent and smell beyond delicious! Also, this is a great deal!