HAPPY THURSDAY! I think I have some pretty awesome things for you this week! Take a peek!
1. Striped lace-up shift dress: This little dress looks so comfy!! Perfect for casual Friday, but could also be dressed up if necessary. Yes, so cute!
2. Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick: I love the color selection for this lipstick. I feel like there is a color for everyone. I currently have the color “goddess” on the way to me! Cannot wait to try it…I shall report back!
3. Glossier Haloscope Highlighter: WOW! This stuff looks so amazing and glow-y and wonderful! It, unfortunately is on back-order until like, September, but you bet your bottom that I am going to order it as soon as it is back in stock! I also included a swatch of it that I found below.
4. Embroidered Tassel Clutch: I have been itchin’ for a colorful clutch that will go with all of my summer outfits for fun nights out…and I am thinking this may be the one!
5. Black studded block heel sandals: These are HOT HOT HOT! Seriously, need them!
6. Resistance Bands: I just got these in the mail last week, and they are AWESOME! So very versatile and perfect for traveling or quick home workouts.. There will most definitely be a workout post on these SOON! Also, they are less than $11.00! Can’t beat that!
Thanks so much for reading! Hope you found something that you absolutely NEED!